The school has to date adopted a number of policies which have been prepared by the Policy Committee and approved by the Board of Management.
Please contact the school if you would like a written copy of any of these policies.
- Acceptable use (technology)
- Annual Admission Notice 2023/24
- Child protection procedures — consisting of our Child Safeguarding Statement, Child Safeguarding Risk Assessment, review checklists, and Anti-Bullying Policy
- Code of behaviour
- Covid-19 policy
- Covid-19 response plan
- Critical incident
- EPV days / course days
- Health and safety
- Healthy eating
- Irish exemption
- Protected disclosure
- Remote learning
- RSE (Relationships and Sexuality Education)
- Special educational needs
- Social, personal and health education
- Substance use
- Work experience
From time to time the school reviews various of its policies. For some policies, this review is a legal requirement, and here the school publishes the review checklists used in such cases:
Some review are integrated into the respective policy documents (for example, Child Protection procedures).