(2017 / 2018 & 2018 / 2019)
The Board of Management is inviting applications from parents / guardians to take Class Photographs for the 2017 / 2018 school year and the following 2018 / 2019 school year. The Board envisages that the service will be provided within the following parameters:
- The photographs of each class will be taken at a suitable safe location agreed by the School Principal/ Board of Management.
- The photographs will be of the classes only and there will be no facility for individual or family photographs.
- The photographs will be taken in April or May on a date to be agreed with the School Principal/ Board of Management.
- The service provider should have relevant experience and provide samples of their work.
- The service provider will set out a fee structure for the work, with details of type of photograph to be provided to parents and price per photograph. This price should include a digital copy of the photograph to be provided if required by parents upon provision of their email address.
- The service provider will provide a photograph of each class for the school, as well as digital copies of all photos, which the school reserves the right to use as it sees fit.
- It will be a matter for the service provider to manage the financial aspects i.e. to collect payments from parents / guardians and to discharge any accounts or invoices that may arise.
- It will be a matter for the service provider to arrange the delivery/collection of the photographs. The manner in which this will be done should be outlined in the application.
- The Board is facilitating the service only and the service provider will not be an employee of the Board.
- The service provider will liaise with the School Principal / Board Chairperson to address any issues that may be of concern to the Board or to the service provider.
- The Board reserves the right to terminate the service in the event of failure to adhere to these parameters.
Any parent or guardian who is interested in providing the service should apply in writing by no later than 2pm on 6th March 2018 and should address their application to the Chairperson of the Board. Applications should be left in the school office or sent to the school by post.